Can I switch my reservation to a different date or time? Is there a fee to exchange my tickets?
Yes! Please note, all exchanges are subject to ticket availability and an exchange fee. Before attempting to process an exchange, please read the exchange terms & conditions below.
Ticket Transfer Terms & Conditions:
- As per our Terms of Service, all ticket sales are non-refundable, and your ticket is only good for the date/time indicated on your purchase.
- Tickets are only valid for the person whose name is on the original ticket order. Tickets cannot be transferred to another person.
- All exchange requests are not guaranteed, and are subject to ticket availability as well as a fee of $15 per order.
- All exchange requests for orders that include sleigh ride tickets are subject to an additional fee of $15 per order.
- Tickets purchased can be exchanged through the Self-Service Exchange by clicking the Exchange Tickets button at the bottom of your receipt OR by logging into your MyTickets account.
- When using the Self-Service Exchange, tickets can only be transferred to a day & time equaling the same or lesser value as your original purchase.
- If you transfer your tickets to a day & time of lesser value than your original purchase, the price difference will not be refunded.
- If you originally reserved your tickets using a complimentary ticket code, you may use the Self-Service Exchange.
- Some days and time slots sell quicker than others. If a time slot is sold out it will not appear as available on the events calendar when you are attempting Self-Service Exchange.
- If you don’t receive confirmation that your request was approved, please show up on the date and time as shown on your original ticket.
- For additional help, a step-by-step guide on how to process a Self-Service Exchange via MyTickets can be found here.
- Tickets can be exchanged through the Self-Service Exchange up to 24 hours before your scheduled reservation for any reason.
- Any exchange requests made within 24 hours of a reservation or after the reservation has passed cannot be processed via Self-Service Exchange.
Customer Support Upgrades
- If you would like to move your tickets to a more expensive day/weekend, you will need to contact our support team here to complete an exchange.
- If you purchased your original tickets using a discount code (military, senior, etc.), you will also need to contact our support team here to complete an exchange.
Arctic Alcove Exchanges
- Due to the limited availability of the Arctic Alcove, reservations cannot be exchanged for a different date or time.
- By reserving the Arctic Alcove, guests understand and acknowledge that their booking is non-refundable and only valid for the date and time originally reserved.