Step-by-step instructions for changing your tickets to another date or time.
1. Click “Exchange Tickets” at the bottom of your original order receipt.
- If you don’t have your original order receipt, you can sign-in to your MyTickets account here.
- Your username is the email address you entered when processing your order.
- If you don’t remember your password or don’t recall setting one up, click “forgot your password” to reset it.
- Once you’re logged into your account, you’ll be presented with your order.
2. Select the tickets you would like to exchange, then click “Request Ticket Exchange” at the bottom.
- You can select all tickets or individual tickets to exchange.
3. On the next screen, select one of the following options.
Exchange Date and/or Time: Select this option if you’re looking to change to another date/time of equal price. (weekday to weekday, or weekend to a weekend date).
- All exchanges will be required to pay a $15 per order fee every time an exchange is processed.
- Proceed to step 4 below for further instructions.
Exchange Ticket Type: Only select this option if you are looking to downgrade from a General Admission ticket to a Child Admission ticket.
- While downgrades are allowed, partial refunds for the difference between an adult to a child will not be issued.
- Proceed to step 5 below for further instructions.
4. On the events calendar for your location, select a new date that is the same price level as your original tickets.
Then click the drop-down menu below the calendar to see what times are available and select a time, followed by “Continue” at the bottom.
- The box at the top “selected tickets to exchange” is an indication of the tickets you’ve selected to exchange.
- Example: weekday to weekday or weekend to weekend. If you need a reminder of price levels, please visit our homepage and select your location.
5. In the box titled “Select Ticket Type” click the drop-down menu of each ticket type to confirm if it is “Child Admission 4-11” or “General Admission 12+”.
Click “Continue” at the bottom to review your exchange details.
- The top box is a reminder of the tickets you selected to exchange FROM
- The second box is a confirmation of the new date/time you selected to exchange TO
6. Review the details of the request and enter your credit card information to pay the $15 per order fee.
Then click “Submit Request” to finish your exchange.
- You will only be charged the fee if your request is approved/processed.
- There is a per order exchange fee each time you submit a request.
- Our “Note” box (Optional) gives you the ability to provide a personalized note with your request.
You’ll receive an automatically generated email as a copy of your exchange request to the email address on file for your purchase.
If your request is approved, you will receive a follow-up email confirming the request was processed with your new date and time, followed by a new order receipt and/or mobile text of your ticket.
- Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder in the event our emails are being filtered by your email provider.
- The delivery method of your tickets may vary based on the method you selected at the time of your original purchase.
- If you need another copy of your new receipt, please contact us here with your Order Confirmation # included in your message.