What steps is Ice Castles taking to prevent the spread of Covid-19? Will proof of vaccination be required?
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please do not visit when you are sick, and plan to come another time when everyone is well.
- If you have already purchased your tickets, you may reschedule through the self-service ticketing system online. For step-by-step guidance through that process, please see our “How Do I Process an Exchange via MyTickets?” article. You may also reschedule by reaching out to us here.
- High touch surfaces, such as tablets used at ticketing and concessions, will be sanitized routinely.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be conveniently located near the entrance, exit, restrooms, and concession areas.
- Because Ice Castles is an open-air, outdoor event, guests will not be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- In line with current CDC recommendations, masks will not be required.