What activities are not permitted at Ice Castles?
To ensure a safe and magical experience for all of our guests, the activities listed below are prohibited. Please note that these rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Leaving children unsupervised. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible guest 18 years or older who has signed a liability waiver.
- Consuming illegal substances at any time. For the comfort of all guests, Ice Castles’ grounds are smoke-free. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, marijuana, or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are not allowed within 20 ft of Ice Castles.
- The sale, display or distribution of goods or services unless prior approval has been secured.
- The distribution of printed or recorded material unless prior approval has been secured.
- Photography, videography, or filming or any kind for unapproved commercial purposes.
- Engaging with other guests or impeding access to areas of the experience while portraying any character in costume.
- Unauthorized access or entry into areas designed for Ice Castles crew members only.
- Unauthorized solicitations of any kind, whether commercial, religious, education or otherwise, or conducting unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations of money or other contributions or donations.
A list of prohibited items can be found here.