Can I buy standby tickets? Are standby tickets available when you are sold out?
For the most secure and enjoyable experience, tickets should be purchased ahead of time on our website. However, a limited number of standby tickets may be available on site for a higher price than online on a first-come, first-served basis, but only if the venue’s capacity allows.
Standby Ticket Availability
- Ice Castles has a set capacity for each of our locations to ensure the safety of our guests and crew and to make the experience a magical one for all. So, standby tickets will only be available if the number of guests in the Castle falls below our maximum capacity.
- If a time slot you would like to purchase tickets for says “Sold Out“, it means we do not have any more tickets available for that time slot. In order to maintain our capacity, standby tickets will likely not be available and guests hoping to purchase them will be turned away.
- However, in the very rare case a party with tickets does not show up, there is a chance standby tickets could become available for purchase.
- The only way to know if standby ticket sales are available is to go to the Ice Castles entrance where a sign will be displayed indicating the status of standby sales.
Standby Ticket Purchases
- If standby tickets are available, they will be sold intermittently throughout the day as capacity allows on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When standby tickets are available, a sign will be displayed next to the Ice Castles entrance with a QR code printed on it that guests can scan to purchase tickets on their phone.
- Standby tickets have higher prices than our online tickets and discounts may not be applied to standby tickets.
- We do not accept cash, so standby tickets may only be purchased with a credit or debit card.
- Standby tickets are only available for immediate entry, so guests must enter Ice Castles directly after their purchase has been processed.
- Before entry into Ice Castles, all guests will be required to visit the Ticket Office to individually acknowledge and accept the waiver of liability. Guests who are under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can sign the waiver on their behalf.
Ice Castles often sells out weeks in advance, particularly weekend and holiday time slots. For this reason, we recommend reserving your tickets as soon as they go on sale. For the most current information regarding ticket availability and more, select your preferred location at the top of the page.