What are the costume and cosplay policies?
Ice Castles is a family-friendly environment and we strive to make it a magical place for all our guests. Costumes can be fun and add to the magic of the experience. However, to keep the experience safe and magical for all our guests, we ask you to use discretion and common sense if wearing a costume.
Ice Castles’ Costume Guidelines
- Ice Castles reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests.
- Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons or props that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects, or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
Attire that is not appropriate for Ice Castles which may result in refusal of admittance includes but is not limited to:
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics.
- Clothing which exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment.
- Costume masks that cover the entire face may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older.