Waiver of Liability
By purchasing a ticket and entering the Ice Castle every visitor agrees to observe the following rules and accepts the following risks and waiver of liability. Further, visitors consent that a photograph or video of them may be taken and used by the Ice Castle.
ICE CASTLE RULES:
- All visitors must stay on the groomed walking pathways.
- No running or climbing the ice.
- Do not touch hanging icicles in any manner.
- Children and minors MUST be accompanied by an adult who accepts responsibility to ensure that they comply with these rules.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Ice Castle, nor is food or drink.
ICE CASTLE RISKS: Upon entering the Ice Castle you will be walking upon snow and ice. Although we groom the walking paths daily, some areas will be slippery and therefore dangerous. You could slip and fall causing injury. You must be careful and watch your step. We simply cannot eliminate these risks without jeopardizing the quality of the experience. Your entrance into the Ice Castle means you accept these risks are covered by your own insurance and hereby release Ice Castles, LLC and all its affiliates from any liability that may arise from an injury to you.
Ice Castles, LLC is a Utah based entertainment company that specializes in large scale events hand crafted from ice. Our story is unique and interesting. Click here for more info.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about Ice Castles. Reach out to us and we’ll respond as soon as we can. You can also try our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if there is a quick answer to your question.